As the name suggests this is a 1 day challenge meaning that you only have from Midnight – 11:59pm to find the required caches.
Each cache type has a set value which is then multiplied by its D/T Value to give that cache a total value, so the harder the cache the more its worth and the quicker you finish the challenge.
In order to claim this cache you must reach 666 Points exactly, No more, No Less.
All Event Caches = 0 Points
Traditional Cache = 5 points
Letterbox Cache = 5 Points
Multi Cache = 6 points
Unknown Cache = 7 points
Earth Cache = 8 points
Virtual Cache = 9 points
Wherigo Cache = 10 points
Webcam Cache = 12 Points
A Traditional Cache with a Difficulty of 2 and a Terrain of 1.5 would equal 17.5 points
An Unknown Cache with a Difficulty of 4 and a Terrain of 3 would equal 49 Points
1. You may not log your own caches
2. Caches found must be new to you (no returning to previously found caches)
3. This cache cannot be used as one of the required caches
4. You must post a bookmark listing or list your qualifying caches or your log will be deleted
5. Retrospective claims ARE allowed, so if you have met the challenge requirements on a previous occasion you may claim this cache right away
6. All events equal zero points, attending an event will not affect your score or disqualify you from the challenge.
Now that you know the requirements, accept this challenge at your own risk and cache safely!
The difficulty and terrain rating of this cache takes the difficulty of the challenge into consideration. The actual hide is rated 2.5 difficulty/3.5 terrain
This cache mirrors a challenge I stumbled upon in the UK GC3GPV. Thanks to The Threlkeld Family for giving me permission to post this challenge in MN.
Also, if you use GSAK.. I've included the link to a macro that will check if you qualify for this challenge. http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=21972