I am giving you the chance to claim your Geocaching name. To do this you will have to find caches starting with each of the characters in your name. For example mine is Colincactus so I would have to find 11 caches that start with the letters C-O-L-I-N-C-A-C-T-U-S.
"But I've got a long name" I can hear you crying, well don't worry there's a rule to make it a little harder for the shorties.
If your name is seven to nine characters long you must precede it with "I am" (e.g. I-A-M-B-A-S-H-F-U-L)
and if it has six or less characters you must precede it with "My name is" (e.g. M-Y-N-A-M-E-I-S-K-I-T-E-Y)
You can ignore any spaces in your name but all other characters count. So if you happen to have some non-alphanumeric ones then this challenge might be tricky. I will allow you to use the title of this cache (i.e G-E-O-C-A-C-H-I-N-G-N-A-M-E-C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E) as an alternative to your username.
- You must find caches that spell out the characters in your Geocaching username (ignoring spaces).
- If your name has six or less characters you must precede it with "My name is"; if its seven to nine characters you must precede it with "I am".
- As an alternative to your name you can use the title of this cache.
- You must complete the challenge within a week - starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. You can collect the cache at any time after this.
- Your finds must all be in the correct order, but they don't have to be consecutive (you can find other caches unconnected to this challenge).
- There must be at least three different cache types in your list (multi, mystery, traditional, event etc).
- You must publish a list to support your claim (e.g a bookmark list, links in your log, link to your personal website etc). I will delete your log if you don't supply this evidence so please contact me first if you have any worries.