Thank you. Your response has been recorded.
Your feedback helps us keep the game fun for you and other geocachers. Your feedback is only visible to Geocaching.com admins.
Please enter all ratings before submitting.
Going Caching Crew: Thanks to all who attended Going Caching 2013. We hope to see you next year!
REGARDING TRACKABLES: We did not have a travelbug/geocoin facility at Going Caching 2013 and recommended that cachers do not log them into this event. No trackables were left behind after the event concluded.
The Going Caching Crew
Size:  (not chosen)
Related Web Page
October 17-20, 2013
a Geocaching Mega-Event Series
‾‾‾‾ by the Going Caching Crew ‾‾‾‾
GOING CACHING 2013 Mega-Event
Saturday, Oct 19th
Join the Going Caching Crew as we delve into history and mystery at FDR State Park near Pine Mountain, Georgia. Venture back to 1939 and explore caches, codes and cryptics. Four fun-filled days of events and geocaching await the boldest of adventurers. What you "discover" may surprise you!
OVER 100 130 NEW GEOCACHES WILL PUBLISH
DURING GOING CACHING 2013
CITO Event (GC42V2Z)
Trading Post and Hospitality Tent open
● Silent Auction
● Decorated Ammo Can Contest
● GPS Accuracy Contest
● Caches, Codes and Cryptics Game
● Personal Tag Stringer Contest
● Coin & Tag Trading Tents
● Kids' Adventure Activities
Vendor Booths open
Geocaching 411: "Puzzle Solving Secrets Your Mother Never Told You"
● Park hours are 7am-10pm. There is no charge to attend any of the Going Caching 2013 events. However, a $5 daily park pass is required for each vehicle entering FDR State Park. Please visit friendsofgastateparks.org for information regarding annual passes to GA State Parks.
● While visiting any Georgia State Park, please obey all park rules and remain on the marked trails as you make your way to find the geocaches.
● Pets are welcome but must be on a 6' leash at all times. Please be a good pet owner and clean up after your pet.
● Please visit these links for more information:
Geocaching in GA State Parks
F.D. Roosevelt State Park
click here forLAB CACHE SURVEY
If you found one or more lab caches during Going Caching 2013, please take a moment to complete the Lab Cache Survey for Geocaching HQ. Thanks!
Be sure to Watch List or "will attend" this page to receive announcements
Visit our Facebook page for discussions and up-to-the-minute developments
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE
(No hints available.)
No attributes available
Advertising with Us
There are no Trackables in this cache.
View past Trackables
What are Trackable Items?
View all 11 bookmark lists...
103 1 571 551 1 18
View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 120 images
**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.
Current Time: 11/14/2018 12:33:05 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (8:33 PM GMT)Last Updated: 6/3/2018 6:54:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time (1:54 AM GMT)Rendered From:UnknownCoordinates are in the WGS84 datum
Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.