To complete this challenge you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Find a cache that you had to swim, boat, wade, or float too.
- All cache types count.
- Any posted "Found It" logs that do not meet the requirements of this challenge will be deleted.
- If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit this cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met the requirements of this challenge, you may then post a "Found It" log without having to revisit the cache.
- Post the cache name, GC code, and data found of the cache that you swam, boated, waded, or floated too.
- FTF Honors go to the first person (or team) to sign and qualify, if multiple people signed at the same time and qualify, Co-FTF works. Please notify twofingersdown or bjmccacher with any questions.
More information about the trail:
The Oak Creek trail was on old railroad line that was taken out of service in 1993 and turned into the trail in 1996. To find out more information click here. We hope that you enjoy the trail as much as we do.