GCS#3 – Alpha Bravo Charlie Challenge Cache
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Third in a series of caches aimed at encouraging geocachers to find more than the closest park and grab cache.
The cache is hidden at the published coordinates. Note that this is a Challenge Cache and that you need to meet the requirements of the challenge before finding and logging this cache. Please read the logging requirements very carefully before attempting the cache.
The Gauteng Challenge Series (GCS) of caches has been hidden to encourage geocachers to diversify their geocaching experience, and hopefully try new things.
Challenge #3 – Alpha Bravo Charlie Challenge Cache
Geocache names are an interesting part of finding caches. Generally the name is related to some aspect of the cache, either where it is located, what you need to do to find it, or what you can see from the cache site.
In order to log this cache you must have found and logged at least 1 cache starting with each letter of the alphabet.
When logging the cache, please include in your log:
• a link to a bookmark list containing at least 1 cache starting with each letter of the alphabet that you have found; OR
• a link to your statistics page showing a list of qualifying caches; OR
• type up a list of the 26 caches that support your claim to meeting the challenge criteria in your log.
You can also use the Project-GC checker below:
Please note that all logs against this cache will be verified and if we see that you have not logged a “Found It“ or "Attended" against the required caches, your "Found it" log for this cache will be deleted.
If you find this cache and sign the logbook before meeting the challenge requirements, you may post a "Write Note" saying you have found it, and then log a "Found it" later when you meet the requirements.
There are some guidelines that apply to this cache in terms of meeting the challenge criteria:
• All previous finds prior to the listing of this cache can count towards this challenge.
• This cache does not count towards meeting the challenge requirements.
• Qualifying caches are not restricted to ones in Gauteng, cache finds anywhere count towards meeting the challenge requirements.
• Found logs on caches that you own do not count for this challenge, however you may attend your own events.
• All Groundspeak rules and guidelines for logging the qualifying caches apply. These must be caches listed on Geocaching.com that you have found and logged (by signing the cache logbook) yourself.
The cache is a small camouflaged L&L hidden at the published coordinates in Gillooly's Farm. The park opens at 6:00am according to the sign at the gate. Parking coordinates are provided as an additional waypoint. Enjoy the walk and the views whilst proceeding to the cache.
The difficulty rating on this cache has been set at a level suitable to the effort that you would have put into finding all these different caches and the amount of travelling and time it will take to log them all. The terrain rating is appropriate for this cache.
znxr fher lbh dhnyvsl gb ybt guvf pnpur
jnvfg urvtug arne gur jngref rqtr
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum