Challenge Cache - Icon Collecting
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
FINAL COORDS ARE PROVIDED
The coordinates for the final location are given but you must find 11 caches each with a unique icon before logging an on-line find.
The 11 icons in 11 hours challenge laid down for the Geolympix inspired me to set this cache.
- Find and log at least 11 caches
- There must be 11 different types of caches in your list
- Generally accepted rules, guidelines and conditions for logging a cache find apply. These must be bona fide caches listed on Geocaching.com that you have personally found and logged.
- All cache types count as finds with the exception of Benchmarks.
- There are NO found date restrictions on qualifying caches.
TO COMPLETE THIS CACHE FIND
Please post your list through geocaching.com, whether it be an e-mail to me through my account, complete text listing in your log, a JPEG file attached to your log or in a bookmark form.
You may find this cache prior to qualifying. Just sign the log and write a note on the cache page. Then when you qualify you may claim the find on the cache.
- The terrain rating on this cache page refers to the terrain of the final cache.
Onfr bs gerr oruvaq fgbar