Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Going Caching Crew: Thanks for coming!
Size:  (not chosen)
Related Web Page
October 17-20, 2013
a Geocaching Mega-Event Series
‾‾‾‾ by the Going Caching Crew ‾‾‾‾
(Adventurers' Challenge Expedition)
Morning Meet-Up at FDR State Park
Friday, Oct 18th
Calling all adventurers! Rendezvous at Base Camp prior to exploring the history and mystery of FDR State Park. Here you can meet up with fellow explorers, grab a strong cup of hot coffee, plan your strategy, then hit the trails for a big day of geocaching.
Coffee Meet & Greet at the Stone Pavilion
• Pick up prepaid packages and USB flash drives
• Meet and greet fellow geocachers
• Receive your A.C.E. Passport and instructions
afterwards ... embark on the A.C.E.
* A.C.E. geocoins limited to the first 500 geocachers to complete the challenge and return with completed passport. One geocoin per individual.
● Park hours are 7am-10pm. There is no charge to attend any of the Going Caching 2013 events. However, a $5 daily park pass is required for each vehicle entering FDR State Park. Please visit friendsofgastateparks.org for information regarding annual passes to GA State Parks.
● While visiting any Georgia State Park, please obey all park rules and remain on the marked trails as you make your way to find the geocaches.
● Pets are welcome but must be on a 6' leash at all times. Please be a good pet owner and clean up after your pet.
● Please visit these links for more information:
Geocaching in GA State Parks
F.D. Roosevelt State Park
Visit our Facebook page for discussions and up-to-the-minute developments
(No hints available.)
No attributes available
Advertising with Us
There are no Trackables in this cache.
View past Trackables
What are Trackable Items?
View all bookmark lists...
8 1 252 289 1 3
View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 19 images
**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.
Current Time: 5/23/2018 2:23:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time (9:23 AM GMT)Last Updated: 2017-02-03T10:55:39Z on 2/3/2017 2:55:39 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:55 AM GMT) Rendered From:UnknownCoordinates are in the WGS84 datum