BYO... Bash Before the Big Bash #7 (2013)
Friday, 05 April 2013
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
It's back! The Seventh Annual BYO… Bash Before the Big Bash is Back bigger than ever. The Bash occurs at the above listed coordinates from approximately 6:30pm to about 9pm or thereabouts. Continuing the tradition started by BlueBeadMan in 2007.
Things that knights need to know: 1) Costume Party! That's right, there will be a costume party this year and every person at the BYO—even MOGA staff--are eligible to win prizes! There is no charge to participate in the costume contest. To enter, simply wear your best medieval gear to the BYO Bash! There will be prizes awarded. We will take pictures of you in costume at the BYO party. The costume pictures will be on display at MOGA Central during the day on Saturday. Other attendees, will be allowed to snicker at the pictures and then cast their ballots during both the BYO and MOGA events. Voting will close before the MOGA awards ceremony on Saturday night. The winners of the costume contest will be announced, and the prizes will be awarded to the lucky at the MOGA Awards Ceremony. You are encouraged, but not required, to wear your costume to that awards ceremony. Have fun with it, and get creative! Please keep in mind, while riding in on a horse sounds like a good idea it may not be legal.
2) Live Music! We will have live music inside the High School Gym a.k.a. MOGA Central. 6:30-7:30pm and 8:00-9:00pm
3)Kid's Entertainment - Magic show by Anthony W. Stockton. Approximately 7:30pm
4)MOGA Event Check-in! MOGA Check-in will be open from 4-7 so be sure to pick up your registration packet.
5) Put this event on your watch list! There may be a few changes before the event occurs, and we would not want you to miss out on important news!
For those of you new to this event: 1) The BYO Bash, while not technically part of MOGA, helps kick off the MOGA weekend. Attendance at MOGA is NOT required to log this event! The only requirement for logging this event is to attend the BYO Bash and sign the logbook somewhere at the Bash.
2) BYO means "Bring Your Own…" as in bring your own drinks, chairs, costumes, etc. The BYO gathering will be held both inside the gym and outside at a tent, so bring your own drinks, snacks, and other other goodies.
3) The purpose of the BYO event is to provide geocachers a single central place to get together before the big MOGA event which occurs the following day.
4) While you may certainly trade travel bugs and trackables among yourselves, we will NOT set up a dedicated table at the BYO event.
5) This event is designed to be a family event. Please be respectful of others who may attend with small children. We have never had a problem in the past—let's keep it that way this year. Thanks in advance!
Ok, that's it! Hopefully, we will see you there!
Link to CIGA Home Page
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum