Opening on the fourth of July 1866, Lustleigh station was designed by the same team that did Bovey. The penultimate stop on the Moretonhampstead branch line, this station was also built of local stone - it has become a private residence and has been extended in the style of the original. The 245 foot long platform is still in place and quite visible from the road bridge. In the year of opening, the station was renamed Baskerville and used in the film Hound Of The Baskervilles - one of the first times a train had been used in a popular type movie.
Lustleigh closed to passengers in 1959 and totally in 1964.