To complete this challenge you must meet all of the following conditions:
Are You Addicted? This cache is available to all cachers no matter what state you live in; however to log the find, you must meet all of the requirements below, find and log the final stage located on the OCCT. Cache finds in any state that meet the requirements below will be accepted.
This challenge requires you to find:
1. Must have at least 1000 finds to qualify.
2. Must have found at least 1 cache in all difficulty ratings 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5 and 5. (A combination of all the terrain/difficulty ratings are not required.)
3. Must have found at least 1 cache in all terrain ratings of 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5 and 5. (A combination of all the terrain/difficulty ratings are not required.)
4. Must have found at least 1 cache that has the “Flashlight required” or the “Night Cache” attribute. Please include the name, GC number, date found, and state in which it was found
5. Must have found at least 1 cache in each of the following sizes, micro, small, regular, large and unknown.
6. Must have found or attended at least 8 of the following 11 different cache types. Traditional, multi, puzzle, virtual, letterbox, Earth cache, webcam, Wherigo, Event, CITO event or a mega event.
7. Must have logged at least 10 trackable geocoin or travel bug that you found, discovered or own.
8. Must have logged 15 earthcaches, 15 virtuals, and 15 events.
9. Must have found at least one cache between 495-500 miles or more from your own home coordinates. Use the Well Traveled macro to find if this miles from home is obtained.
10. Must have found at least one cache from each state that borders Nebraska.
11. Must have found and logged as found on at least 40 caches along the trail with OCCT in the name.
12. Must have found earthcaches in at least three states and puzzle (unknown, the question mark caches) caches in at least 5 states.
How to log this cache:
1. Please post a list of your qualifying caches with GC code and date found as either a note, or as part of your log entry or a bookmark list if you are a Premium Member.
2 .Find the physical cache container and sign the logbook. You may sign the log book before qualifying and make a note on the cache page stating this.
- Any posted "Found It" logs that do not meet the requirements of this challenge will be deleted.
- If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit this cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met the requirements of this challenge, you may then post a "Found It" log without having to revisit the cache.
More information about the trail:
The Oak Creek trail was on old railroad line that was taken out of service in 1993 and turned into the trail in 1996. To find out more information click here. We hope that you enjoy the trail as much as we do.