Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Trains and Boats and Planes Challenge Cache
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
So this is an International Geocaching Challenge Cache. Cache is at the above coordinates. To claim the cache you must have met three of the criteria below (caches found before publication count). I qualify on all of the Criteria. I think you all know my preferred mode of Transport
To claim the cache you must have found at least three of the following criteria:
1. Have found at least 100 caches outside the UK
2. Have found caches in at least 5 Countries outside the UK
3. Have found caches in at least 10 Countries outside the UK
4. Have found caches in at least 15 Countries outside the UK
5. Have found a cache 1000 miles North of GZ
6. Have found a cache 1000 miles South of GZ
7. Have found a cache 1000 miles West of GZ
8. Have found a cache 1000 miles East of GZ
9. Have found at least 5 different cache types outside the UK
In your log please state which critera you qualify on. Either list your qualifying caches, make a book mark listing, or enable your stats to be visible to me.
Non qualifying logs will be deleted.
The cache is a magnetic test tube - yes there is a railway connection
Onfr bs frpbaq zrgny iregvpny
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 6/7/2018 1:34:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:34 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum