M25 Junction 3 "British Counties" Challenge Cache
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This Challenge cache is published at the listed Coordinates. To claim this cache and sign the log book - the successful cacher must meet or have met three of the six criteria listed below. The cache is situated at muggle central so max Stealth is required. The D factor reflects the task and the T factor reflects the cache at GZ
There are 98 Counties in a combined total for England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic Ireland.
The totals in brackets are the numbers I have found at the time this cache was published.
England: 46 (42)
Scotland: 12 (7)
Wales: 8 (6)
Northern Ireland: 6 (0)
Republic of Ireland: 26 (2)
So to the cache. To claim the cache you must have met three of the following criteria:
1. Found a cache in both England, Scotland, Wales and combined Ireland.
2. Found caches in at least half the Counties of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) = 33 Counties
3. Found caches in 40 Counties of England
4. Found caches in 5 different Counties in one day.
5. Found caches in at least 1 different County in 2 of the 5 Countries in one day.
6. Found 50 caches in each of 10 seperate Counties.
To prove that you have achieved the challenge:
List either in your log, via a bookmark list, or a linked webpage: The numbers of the three criteria you qualify by, GC code/cache name of your qualifying caches, and for each of them, the County, date found and if appropriate country.
Optional: I will accept a copy screen of your stats page if it shows number of caches found in each County for options 1,2,3 and 6
I have met all of the above criteria.
The cache is a magnetic 35mm container
TM: Iregvpny ng gur raq bs gur penfu oneevre.