Puzzle Gauntlet 1.0: Certitudity Mystery Cache
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
puz·zle (pzl) n.
1. Something, such as a game, toy, or problem, that requires ingenuity and often persistence in solving or assembling.
2. Something that baffles or confuses.
3. The condition of being perplexed; bewilderment.
gaunt·let also gant·let (gôntlt, gänt-) n.
1. A protective glove worn with medieval armor.
2. A protective glove with a flared cuff, used in manual labor, in certain sports, and for driving.
3. A challenge: throw down the gauntlet; take up the gauntlet.
4. A dress glove cuffed above the wrist.
Many geocachers dread puzzles, others love them. But everyone's abilities are different. How good are you? This series will evaluate your skills. We'll start easy and work our way up, each step earning you the coordinates to a geocache and access to the next puzzle.
Click the image below to get underway. You'll be taken to another page where the real fun begins. And if you manage to solve all of the puzzles, you don't only get to find more caches but receive a little recognition too. You get to add your name to the list of solvers, plus the list of finders too if you complete the hike. Go on already, get started. Anyone can solve the first one, so you've got nothing to lose. Good luck!
(Note: To keep this a true D1.0 hide, click HERE to see where the cache is located.)
1.5: Piecing It Together
2.0: Falling Into Place
2.5: Extracting the Elements
3.0: Checking Resources
3.5: Cracking the Codes
4.0: Exploring the Possibilities
4.5: Drawing Conclusions
5.0: The Grand Finale!
A very special thank you to all of those who helped in the creation and testing of this series, especially teamajk and mmammel, without whose help this would not have been possible.
[click the image to start]
[CC: see listing]