Not much is known about this tomb. The place resides in a place through the Victoria lines. It is a small catacomb discovered on the 4th October of year 1957 while construction works were being done. It is thought that the burial chamber was a neo-Punic shaft/tomb but than research showed early Christian relations.
Remains of a human skeleton of an adult female were found together with a bilychnis oil lamp and parts of punic pottery.