Non-Trad Cache Challenge #22 - 15 Difficult
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
My goal is to put one out every week during 2013. We'll see how that goes. The cache IS at the posted coordinates. Good luck and enjoy.
This is part of a series of challenge caches which are all about non-traditional cache types. Some will be easy, and designed to introduce new cachers to these other cache types. Others will be difficult for even the most experienced cachers. Most will fall somewhere between these extremes. Anybody may log any of the challenges, and may use new or old finds to qualify. The only requirement is that you meet the challenge shown below. The actual hides will be easy, the difficulty rating reflects the difficulty of the challenge. The terrain rating is for the actual hide.
This is cache number 22 in my 2013 challenge series. It will probably be one of the tougher ones in the series. Please read the requirements carefully to be sure you qualify.
You may sign the log at any time, but you can only log the cache after you meet the requirements below. To prove that you meet the requirements include a list in your log showing your 15 qualifying caches. Your list must include the date of the finds, GC numbers, cache names, cache types and the difficulty rating for each one.
Read the requirements carefully. Each one is important.
That's all there is to it, have fun!
- Find and log at least 15 non-traditional caches in 1 calendar day.
- If you have found more than 15, select the 15 with the highest difficulty ratings.
- All 15 of the caches you use for this challenge must have a difficulty rating of 3 or higher.
- Challenge caches, such as this one, may not be used as part of your list.
- You may use any of the following cache types in any combination to qualify: Unknown (puzzle), Multicache, Letterbox, Earthcache, Virtual, Wherigo and Webcam.
- DOUBLE SMILEY BONUS: If you manage to qualify with 15 of the same cache type you may log this cache twice.
To verify that I have met this challenge, here is my list: (I found these on May 13, 2013. All of them are puzzle caches)
- 5 GC415R3 It's all here folks
- 5 GCX16G A Tale of San-Fran Cisco!
- 5 GCTDB9 Don't BLINK***
- 4.5 GCXGKE Russia
- 4 GCYP7C Not another Pirate Puzzle Cache
- 4 GC26ZCZ Cartoon Characters Medical Affliction
- 3.5 GCMEGQ A White Container
- 3.5 GCT4J2 Devil's Elbow Cache
- 3.5 GCT4KB Casey Bridge Cache
- 3.5 GC10AHT Captain Jim and the Blue Pearl
- 3.5 GC11TXQ Warren History
- 3 GC1TBZA RIP DOT again
- 3 GC1490B A Nice Time of Year
- 3 GCWEFE Old Time TV Theme Cache
- 3 GCR0PE The Big Blue Eye Sore Cache
- 3 GCRQPY Songs of the 70's
There is a small parking space, large enough for 1 car next to the hide. This is a busy road. Be sure you are completely of the road when you park!!!!
Frpbaq cbfg - zntargvp