The cache is at the published co-ordinates, but please read on
to find out what you need to do in order to qualify.
Any logs not giving the information required will be deleted!
In the 2013 Easter holidays we finally reached 500 finds
We ended up driving over 1000 miles visiting various friends and relations in the two week school holidays. A chance comment by Mr Pigling led me to do some analysis of our holiday…
I realised that we'd found 5 different cache types, in 10 different counties in 10 consecutive days and that 5 x 10 x 10 = 500!
In our case, none of the 10 counties was in our home county, so we went out the next day and found one in Bedfordshire on day 11!
In order to claim this cache you need to repeat our sum – find 5 cache types, in 10 counties in 10 days. You must provide a list in your cache log entry, clearly showing the date you found the cache, the GC codes of 10 caches you have found, which county they are in and which cache type they are. See our list below for the information required.
The cache is placed very close to the meeting point Beds, Bucks and Herts borders. The terrain level is for the final cache, the difficulty reflects the effort you'll have to put in in order to qualify!
If you've got any questions either post a note below or contact me via my gc.com profile
- You cannot count this cache towards your 10 finds
- You do not need to find this cache during the 10 day time period
- You must find at least different 5 cache types (more is allowable)
- The caches must placed be in 10 different UK counties
- They must be found on 10 (or fewer) consecutive days
- All caches must be active (i.e. not archived) when you found them
- You cannot own any of the caches at the time you found them (subsequent adoption is allowed)
- Finds prior to publication of this challenge cache are allowed
- Moving / travelling caches (e.g. YOSM and The Cuckoo cache) are not allowed
Our finds were…
||Off Yer Trolley Bicester
||Motorway Mayhem M3 J9
|| St. Ives Travel Exchange
||What's all that about then
||Village Signs - No.3 Northall
||Off Yer Trolley Swindon – Stratton
|| City Quest
Information added later - please see gallery or owner note from 12/08/12 for spoiler photos.
More detailed instructions on the cache location.... If you start at the right hand side of the gate, with feet on the concrete, walk 8 paces along the gap between the metal fence and undergrowth. The cache is at ground level between two trunks, hidden by a very suspicious looking pile of stickoflague. I've taken some spoiler photos and will update the description.