Come join us for a cup of coffee or whatever takes your fancy from 17H00 onwards. This event is for those who are unable to get across town in the traffic to the other event on the East Rand.
Venue: Mugg & Bean Cresta Centre, Beyers Naude Drive and Weltervereden Road
Best Parking entrance : Republic Road and Acacia Street
Bedsides having a great social time we can strategise how best to go about getting a cache a day for the month of August.
On the 31st August there is another event organised by DamhuisClan where we shall tally up all the caches we visited of the cachers who was at this one and are at the end one.
Note. All refreshment are for your own account.
Here is a full list of the August Souvenir events:
1 August - GC4GFQG - Souvenir August Kick off - Coffee and biscuits
1 August - GC4GGJ7 - August Souvenir Kickoff West Rand
8 August - GC4GYN3 - Souvenir August 1st Review - East Rand
8 August - GC4GZE7 - August Challenge : True Confessions
15 August - GC4H7G9 - Souvenir August 2nd Review - Wood Oven Pizza
22 August - GC4H001 - Souvenir August 3rd Review - Bases and Toppings
31 August - GC4GFRP - Souvenir August Conclusion - Soup and Bread
August Souvenir Challenge
- For a prediction to be counted the team must be at the start event ( GC4GFQG or GC4GGJ7) and be at the last event (GC4GFRP).
- The team does NOT need to be at the feedback events ( GC4GYN3, GC4H7G9, GC4H001).
- There will be 3 prizes:
- # Prediction for the closest East Rand group of souvenirs collected
- # Prediction for the closest West Rand group of souvenirs collected
- # Prediction for the closest TOTAL group of souvenirs collected
- Only geocaches in 50 km radius from Cofee Stop(our home cache) will be monitored.
- If you do a geocache further away please send an email to SA@damhuisclan.co.za with the GC number.
- This email address will only be valid for the duration of this fun competition.
- The prizes are sponsored by the DamhuisClan, BruceTP and Capri Cache Store.