An easy park and grab in an old cemetery
This site was purchased from Isaac Stone on June 30, 1858, by the Wesleyan Methodist church to be used for a chapel and burial ground. Burials took place between 1862-1933. The church was demolished in the 1950's.
Cache is a large camo pill container which contains a log and pencil. Please place cache exactly as found.
*** CONGRATS TO MrPirateCat AND fubarman FOR CO FTF ***