This is part of a series of challenge caches which are all about non-traditional cache types. Some will be easy, and designed to introduce new cachers to these other cache types. Others will be difficult for even the most experienced cachers. Most will fall somewhere between these extremes. Anybody may log any of the challenges, and may use new or old finds to qualify. The only requirement is that you meet the challenge shown below. The actual hides will be easy, the difficulty rating reflects the difficulty of the challenge. The terrain rating is for the actual hide.
This is cache number 34 in my 2013 challenge series. It shouldn't be a particularly difficult one. Please read the requirements carefully to be sure you qualify.
You may sign the log at any time, but you can only log the cache after you meet the requirements below. To prove that you meet the requirements include a list in your log showing your 10 qualifying caches. Your list must include the GC numbers and cache names for each one.
- Find and log at least 10 challenge caches.
- None of the caches may be listed as a traditional cache (they all have to be non-traditional types).
That's all there is to it, have fun!
To verify that I have met this challenge, here is my list: (I found these on May 13, 2013. All of them are puzzle caches)
- GCFD8Y 100 Days: A Cacher's Challenge
- GC2TE10 Folboter Challenge
- GC37GB7 Folboter JAF's Non-Traditional Cache Challenge
- GC3QQ08 The Evil Micro Challenge Cache!
- GC3QQ0F The Evil Size 2 Challenge!
- GC2A008 The NASCAR Challenge Cache
- GC3QQ0K The Army Of Regulars Challenge!
- GC2BA8E NW Ohio Travelbug & Geocoin Challenge
- GC2RA6T Cache of the Year Challenge
- GC2BDWJ Pennsylvania Cacher Name Challenge