The stadium was opened in 2004 after the club moved from the old Brockville Ground where the team (nicknamed the Bairns) played since 1876.
Upon opening in 2004, the original ground comprised of one stand, the West Stand, at one side of the pitch which holds 4200 supporters. It is two tiered stand with a large lower tier and a small upper tier. In 2005, the North Stand was opened which is a covered all seated stand with a capacity of 2000. The opposite stand, the South Stand, with an identical structure and capacity opened in 2009. The East Side of the stadium is open with no stand and is not used for spectators.
The perimeter of the stadium offers a short walk that allows easy access to the Helix which provides a network of multi-user paths around the area.
The cache is located across the road from the stadium. The cache container is a small screw top container with space for small swaps and geocoins.
Update 25th Sep 2019: Cache was moved to location nearer to the staduim. The cache container is a bison in an appropriately themed camouflage.
Update 2nd March 2025: Cache is now a film canister