This cache has been placed to commemorate the 6th anniversary of the SideTracked Series which started at Evesham Station on 10th August 2007.
Falkirk Grahamston Station is on the main line between Edinburgh and Dunblane (via Stirling). The station is one of two stations within the Falkirk Town Centre. The other station is Falkirk High.
Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway opened the line in October 1850. The station was then known as Grahamston. It was renamed Falkirk Grahamston in February 1903. The current station was rebuilt in 1986.
The cache is accessible:
- From the station via the platform 2 (Stirling bound) exit
- By foot or by road from Garrison Place