Church Micro 4075...Rustington - Methodist
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Founded by Primitive Methodists who had previously worshipped at a cottage, this chapel was originally a smithy. It was turned into an 80-capacity chapel in 1877, and was used until it was bought and pulled down in 1952 to allow the adjacent road to be widened. A large church was built to replace it at nearby Claigmar Road.
2sg hc! (Gryrtencu cbyr)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum