This is part of a series of challenge caches which are all about non-traditional cache types. Some will be easy, and designed to introduce new cachers to these other cache types. Others will be difficult for even the most experienced cachers. Most will fall somewhere between these extremes. Anybody may log any of the challenges, and may use new or old finds to qualify. The only requirement is that you meet the challenge shown below. The actual hides will be easy, the difficulty rating reflects the difficulty of the challenge. The terrain rating is for the actual hide.
This is challenge number 36 in this series. This one is quite challenging because of the terrain ratings of the caches needed to fulfill the requirements. Please read the requirements carefully to be sure you qualify.
You may sign the log at any time, but you can only log the cache after you meet the requirements below. To prove that you meet the requirements include a list in your log showing the 10 qualifying caches. Your list must include the GC numbers, cache names, cache types and the terrain rating for each of the caches.
This cache is for those of you who like the tougher terrain caches.
- Find and log 10 non-traditional caches that have a terrain rating of 4 or higher.
- The 10 caches DO NOT have to be all in one day.
- Challenge caches may not be used in your list.
- Any cache type may be used to meet this requirement except traditional caches and locationless caches.
- BONUS SMILEY: If you include at least 3 different cache types in your qualifying list you may log a bonus smiley.
NOTE: This hide breaks away from the other challenges in this series. You will have to take a hike (around .4 miles round trip) to find the container. If you qualify for this cache, this should be an easy hike.
To verify that I have met these requirements, here is my list:
- 5 GC4985Y View-tiful Multi
- 5 GCZWYP Don't Fall In Multi
- 5 GC2CG44 Red Orchid - Treasure Island Multi
- 5 GC4JMN9 Lake LeBoeuf Multicache Multi
- 5 GC4DQYX The Island of Stone Unknown
- 5 GC497A7 IZit a CrazyA"Non-Multi Multi??? Unknown
- 5 GC3X6F4 G2F7C4J9J4H0F4A Unknown
- 4.5 GC11V3M high up in the sky Unknown
- 4.5 GC1D6KV West Creek Waterfall Earthcache
- 4.5 GC1DRW1 Up A Creek With A Canadian Earthcache
That's all there is to it, have fun!