This is the 6th in our series, looking for a very small container, pen needed.
The sleepers still evident by the side of the road give away the location of the old railway crossing and the entrance to Govilon Station (now a private house)on the right . This was the first station to be completed on the Merthyr, Tredegar and Abergavenny railway when it opened in 1862. The Station had up to 7 staff. It closed to freight in 1954 and passengers in 1958.
Congratulations to Sniffadogz on the FTF :)