Once there was a farm Today there are remnants of orchards, stream, nature and quiet-just waiting for us to come to them.
On sandy ground, West of Hadera was founded in 1906, a farm in the early 20th century as a symbol of success in the blossoming. This guest Ohio artifacts, sitting in the sand hills on the north side, between the ruins of the carob Woods tavor, Aloni, orchards and eucalyptus groves, on banks of Nahal Hadera.
Olga Hankin, wife of Joshua Henkin, a biblical name.
"Heftiba" in the hope that she will not be desolate, as hoped, the Prophet Isaiah: "don't tell you more forlorn and country won't say more than that you will read
Adrian "(Isaiah ס"ב, d).
Allegedly, the ntamta prophecy. The settlement was established in the early arrest may be close to becoming the heart of the citrus groves, but intact, like the appetizer for eighty years on doors, walls, and pumping the big Institute.
Getting off the highway at the Tel Aviv-Haifa, Caesarea, Israel. Turn
Left Hasharon road (Highway No. 4) and after about 200 m turn right again and follow the signs posted in the soling, (gowns) that enters the site
חפציבה - ראשית שאיבת המים בארץ ישראל
פעם היתה שם חווה. היום יש שם נחל רוגע, שרידי פרדסים, טבע ושקט - שרק מחכים שנבוא אליהם
מקור השם "חפצי-בה"
על קרקע חולית, מערבית לחדרה, הוקמה בשנת 1906 חווה חקלאית, שהתפרסמה בראשית המאה העשרים כסמל להצלחה בהפרחת השממה. זוהי חוות חפצי-בה, היושבת בלב גבעות חול במישור הצפוני, בין שרידי יער אלוני התבור, חרובים עתיקים, פרדסים וחורשות אקליפטוס, על גדותיו של נחל חדרה.
אולגה חנקין, רעייתו של יהושע חנקין, בחרה למקום את השם המקראי
"חפצי-בה", בתקווה שלא תינטש ולא תהיה שוממה, ממש כפי שקיווה הנביא ישעיהו: "לא יאמר לך עוד עזובה ולארצך לא יאמר עוד שממה, כי לך יקרא
חפצי-בה" (ישעיהו ס"ב, ד).
לכאורה, נתאמתה הנבואה. היישוב שהוקם במקום נעצר אמנם סמוך לראשית התהוותו, בלב ניחוח הפרדסים, אך נותר שלם, כאילו התאבן למשך שמונים שנה על שעריו, חומותיו, בתי הפועלים ומכון השאיבה הגדול שבו.
לבאים מהכביש המהיר תל-אביב - חיפה:
יורדים מהכביש המהיר תל אביב-חיפה במחלף קיסריה, לכיוון עפולה. פונים
ימינה לכביש השרון (כביש מספר 4) ולאחר כ-200 מטר פונים שוב ימינה ונוסעים לפי השילוט המוצב במקום, עד לדרך הסולינג (דרך חלוקים) הנכנסת לאתר.