Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
T2SH'13 - Logs, Logs, Logs
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
peanut butter like container - not winter friendly
Things to keep in mind as you search for these caches:
1. All of the caches in the SH (Sica Hollow) series have been given a 2.5-3 terrain rating to reflect the likelihood of going up or down a hill, the uneven ground, and the length of the trail to get to the cache. A higher terrain reflects a much steeper grade of hill.
2. The difficulty of these caches has been raised by 1/2 a star to reflect the difficulty of the cache in all seasons and the potential for bouncing coordinates in this heavily tree covered area.
3. While some of the hides themselves have been placed in winter friendly positions, these will not be winter friendly due to the nature of the area. The road that passes through the park also is not maintained (read: plowed) during the winter, so access is minimal unless you're on foot.
4. You do not need to climb for any of these caches. Please keep your feet planted firmly on the ground.
5. A stamp has been placed in each of the caches in the park to make these letterbox caches. Please leave the stamp in the cache. It is NOT a trade item.
6. All of the caches are placed just off of the trails that run through the park. You will have to backtrack in some places in order to reach all of the hides. The labeling system reflects the path we took when we hid the caches. There are about twenty miles of trails, and the majority are primitive horse trails that see very little foot traffic throughout the year.
7. Please be kind to the environment. There is no need to destroy anything.
8. Permission has been granted for placement of these caches by the GF&P.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 2/4/2017 2:50:26 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:50 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum