This is part of a series of challenge caches which are all about non-traditional cache types. Some will be easy, and designed to introduce new cachers to these other cache types. Others will be difficult for even the most experienced cachers. Most will fall somewhere between these extremes. Anybody may log any of the challenges, and may use new or old finds to qualify. The only requirement is that you meet the challenge shown below. The actual hides will be easy, the difficulty rating reflects the difficulty of the challenge. The terrain rating is for the actual hide.
This is challenge number 45 in this series. This one shouldn't be too difficult. Please read the requirements carefully to be sure you qualify.
You may sign the log at any time, but you can only log the cache after you meet the requirements below. To prove that you meet the requirements include a list in your log showing the qualifying caches. Your list must include the GC numbers, cache names and cache types.
Since today is Halloween, this challenge is a special editon:
- Find and log at least 10 non-traditional caches whose name contains a word that is somehow related to Halloween.
- Have fun with it - I won't be too fussy about your choice of words.
To verify that I have met these requirements, here is my list.
- GC3VN4K How to Train Your Dragon - Monstrous Nightmare Letterbox
- GC1DHZY Graveyard Ghost Multi
- GC1ZXGT Tombstone Rubble Unknown
- GC21G62 Brain Candy Unknown
- GC3QGKY This is for the Bats! Unknown
- GC2CTNA Devil's Den Earth Cache Earthcache
- GC1RD3K The Devil in the Dark Multi
- GC1ZFE3 Skull, Eyeballs, & Demons Multi
- GC3QQ08 The Evil Micro Challenge Cache! Unknown
- GC1654G Spooky Tombstone Unknown