Maruko Tetsudo (Railway) which the silk manufacturer of the hometown took the lead and established the Maruko line in 1916 is the origin.
The Ueda-Higashi station was made in 1925 and Ueda and Maruko were connected on the railroad.
The company merged in 1943 and it became Ueda-Maruko Electric Railway.
However, in 1960 and afterwards, the mainstream of shipping freight traffic moved to the track, and it was abolished in 1969.
Although the Uwabori station did not have the station building in an unmanned station, the waiting room was located on the platform.
The circumference of a station was a rice field a long time ago.
Cache is installed near the former site of a Uwabori station.
The former site is a road.
Night may be unable to be accessed.
丸子線は郷土の製糸業者が中心になって1916年に設立した丸子鉄道が起源です。
1925年に上田東駅が出来、鉄道で上田と丸子がつながりました。
1943年に上田丸子電鉄になりました。
しかし1960年以降は貨物輸送の主流がトラックに移り、1969年に廃止されました。
上堀駅は、無人駅で駅舎はありませんでしたが、ホームには待合所がありました。
駅周辺は、当時は田んぼでした。
キャッシュは、上堀駅の跡地付近に設置されています。
跡地は道路になっています。
もしかすると、夜はアクセス出来ないかもしれません。