Tilstock Christ Church
The red-brick church was built in 1835. It has a distinctive tall slim tower with a pyramid roof and is the main feature of the village. The church windows are an early example of cast-iron glazing bars which give the interior an unusual clarity and airiness.
If anybody would like to expand to this series please contact Sadexploration first at email@example.com so he can keep track of the Church numbers and names to avoid duplication. There is also a Church Micro Stats & Information page found via the Bookmark list.”