Church of St Mary, Whixall
The church was built in 1867 by G E Street. It is constructed of red brick with sandstone ashlar dressings. Whixall was originally a dependent chapelry of Prees and the site of the previous chapel, which dates from the 17th century, lies approximately a quarter of a mile to the south.
If anybody would like to expand to this series please contact Sadexploration first at email@example.com so he can keep track of the Church numbers and names to avoid duplication. There is also a Church Micro Stats & Information page found via the Bookmark list.”