This is my first WhereIGo cache. It has been a long drawn-out and sometimes frustrating process to develop the cartridge.
Note: People with Android devices have reported problems during a specific situation during the WhereIGo and they are unable to complete this cache. Garmin and iPhones seem to work OK.
You will probably walk just over a mile and it should take less than 1h. You can cycle it if you want to go round faster.
Download the cartride at http://www.wherigo.com/cartridge/details.aspx?CGUID=51f63f61-400b-45d8-9a17-75a7817ba02c
- Keep an eye on the screen at all times. There are several actions that just happen as you walk along. There is no sound to signal that something happened, because sounds are quite device specific and I did not want to risk any crashes.
- There is a “Guardian Angel” in your inventory to help you if you get stuck.
- The completion code given to you at the end of the WhereIGo cartridge might be too long. If you want to enter the completion code on the WhereIGo website, only use the first 15 characters. See forum article for more information.
If you are new to WhereIGo caches:
- If you are making a longer journey to play this cache I recommend you download a generic "play anywhere" cache and check your system works beforehand.
- Whenever you are stuck, check your main menu and investigate any new locations or items.
- Save the cartridge occasionally. That way you won't have to restart at the beginning should an error occur.