Hours: Summer 08:00 - 20:00 Winter 08:00 - 17:00
Please do not enter the birds & animal reserve.
NOTE : Take care with children. There is no need to go close to the river's edge.
Prenez soin des enfants. Il n'y a pas besoin d'aller près du bord de la rivière.

Charentonneau Island, also known as the Island of the Burnt Mill, is a park full of history and nostalgia. A story that begins in the year 988 with the donation of the mill by Hugues Capet to the abbots of Saint-Maur. The mill was used by the people to grind their grain and was partially destroyed by fire in 1883. It became a hospital during the Second World War then became a waterside tavern in the '20s.
Ile de Charentonneau , aussi connu sous le nom de l'Ile du moulin brûlé est un parc au parfum d'histoire et de nostalgie. Une histoire qui commence en l'année 988 avec la donation du moulin par Hugues Capet aux abbés de Saint-Maur.
The Charter of Hugues Capet, dated 988
Le moulin servit aux habitants pour moudre leur grain puis fut partiellement détruit par un incendie en 1883. Hôpital pendant la seconde guerre mondiale, il devînt guinguette dans les années 20.![]()
