Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Keep an eye on the road
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a webcam cache where you need to prove your presence by including an image to your log .
If you don't have mobile internet access, you can simply call a friend and ask for support by saving the image.
- Make yourself visible at the place of the coordinates above (you can use some large item to identify you on site).
- Refresh this page in order to get the new image, with yourself visible on it.
- Right-click on the image and save it.
- Make sure you upload the image together with your log.
- Logs without images will be deleted.
- The area can be closed between midnight and 5 in the morning.
Last Updated: on 3/11/2018 5:57:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time (12:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum