Church Micro 5500...Newton
There has been a small church in the village for at least a thousand years and the present church had long been in use as a chapel when it was finally consecrated in 1346. The church was dedicated to St James until the 18th century when it was dedicated to Saint Margaret. The oldest parts of the present building date from the early 13th century including its octagonal font. The church was substantially restored in 1851.
This is a traditional cache and IS at the published coordinates.
The cache is a 35mm film canister.