This evening adventure will take you wandering through the woods in search of the final. Brightly reflective arrows will guide your journey, but be prepared for a couple of 'bumps' along the way.
All participants (or a representative from your group if you are with others) will required to sign in upon arrival at the posted coordinates. You will be assigned a number that corresponds to a start time – do not forget or lose this number! Watch for your number to come up, and you (and others with that number) will then be directed to enter the forest.
Things To Know:
- The reflectors are retro-reflective, which means the light they reflect is easiest to see when the source of the light, your flashlight or headlamp, are held at eye level; so, in order to properly see the reflectors, bring a good light and hold it at eye level or wear a good headlamp. Look around for a reflection in the trees somewhere.
- The trails this night trek will take you on are well used; however, you will encounter gently rolling terrain and there are uneven sections. Caution is advised at all times – things have a way of looking different in the dark.
- Allow for extra time upon arrival to check in and receive a number.
- Watch this page for updates as the date draws near.
Things To Bring:
- Good flashlight or headlamp.
- Warm clothing.
- Sturdy footwear.
- Snacks and water. We expect a good turnout and there will likely be some unavoidable wait times.