Date: Friday July 18th, 2014
Time: 4:00PM - 8:30PM
Where: Rosthern Jubilee Sports Centre Lobby
After a day of hiking, visiting Batoche National Historic site, MEGA caching or just getting here, come get some food, pick up your registration package, visit with friends from near and far, and get ready to make the most of the MEGA day tomorrow!
This is a meet & greet style, come & go event, although you'll probably have too much fun to want to leave. Come and support the local scouting group, socialize with fellow cachers from near and far, and enjoy the GIFF films from 2013.
- 4:00PM: Get your name tags, lanyards, swag bags, and other pre-paid merchandise such as event coins, t-shirts, and supper tickets.
- Get started with your geo-bingo!
- Food: A local Scouts Canada group will be offering a concession style dinner available for purchase. (hot-dogs, hamburgers, drinks, etc)
- 6:30PM to 8:30PM: Face Painting for those who wish to fully prepare themselves for the night event at 9PM!
- 7:00PM: Geocaching International Film Festival Feature on a big screen!
Join us on July 19, 2014 and experience Saskatchewan like you’ve never known. It’s not just the flat, boring prairie we’re famous for. Enjoy a warm welcome, incredible caching trails, rich history and beautiful scenery. We’ll bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised!