Welcome to the Sodom Cemetery, also known as the Walker Family Cemetery. This originally was part of the Walker Farm. It has 126 marked graves, with the first burial from 1811 and the last burial in 1911. It is well maintained by the Town of Byron.
As this is a cemetery cache, please only search for it during daylight hours. The cache is not on or near any graves.