Welcome to the Caledon "Attribute" Trailway (CAT)!
The Caledon Trailway is a 35km multi-use trail, ideal for walking, cycling, and horseback riding, cross-country skiing in winter, and for finding Attribute Challenge caches all year round.
The trail follows the path of an abandoned rail line that once linked Hamilton with Barrie.
The Town of Caledon purchased the rail section in 1989 and it became the first officially designated portion of the Trans Canada Trail in 1995. The country’s first First Trans Canada Trail Pavilion in the country was built in Caledon East in 1996.
The cache IS at the posted coords.
However, you will need to read and meet the logging requirements, as set out below, to claim a find.
In order to log this cache as a find, you must have found at least 5 caches with the "NO Telephone" attribute.
* You must sign the logbook of the cache container hidden at the posted coordinates AND meet the requirements of the challenge in order to log this as a find
* You are welcome to find the cache before completing all of the requirements. If you do, please just sign the log and post a note on the cache page. Then, after you have completed the challenge, you can come back and log it as a find.
* You can only claim a find after you have found and signed the log
* Logged finds that do not qualify will be deleted.
Cache is a preform container.
In order to validate your qualifications, please do one of the following and provide the information in your log on the cache page,
- create a bookmark list and provide the link, OR,
- provide a list of the caches you have found with the required attribute.