England World Cup Winners Challenge Cache
THERE'S SOME PEOPLE ON THE PITCH. THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER - NO, IT'S JUST BEGUN.
This cache has been placed to celebrate the success of the England team in the 1966 FIFA World Cup and also mark the start of the current team's campaign in Brazil 2014
1. You must demonstrate that you have qualified to collect this cache. Ideally, you should post a screen shot of the qualifying caches you have collected to complete the challenge.
2. All past finds count, including caches that have subsequently been archived. This means that there will be some cachers who are immediately eligible!
3. All cache types count, including events. Any terrain. Any difficulty. Anywhere in the world.
4. It must be a Groundspeak cache.
5. Find and log 11 caches that contain a surname of a member of the 22 man England squad from the 1966 World Cup (list below):
6. If a cache has two or more qualifying words, E.g GC39C3Q Doyster White #8 - Hunters Hill, you can only count that cache once.
7. Words cannot be repeated and therefore you can only count each word once. The only exception to this is the word Charlton (as there were two brothers in the squad) but this is subject to rule 8.
8. If there is a series, E.g. GC1FYXA JaceyB's Charlton Charleston, you can only use one word from the entire series.
9. All numbers, punctuation and spaces can be ignored for the purposes of this cache and the letters can be consecutive anywhere in the cache name. E.g GC2RR4Y Church Micro 1239...Farnborough - St Peter's, GC38286 - 'Giles to Peter - Stumped' and GC4B31K - 'Petersfield Picture Puzzle' can all be used as a qualifying cache for the name Peters.
10. Found logs that don't qualify will be deleted, and the CO’s decision is final.
I believe that if you set a Challenge Cache, the CO should have completed the Challenge. My qualifying caches are bookmarked here.
There is a key ring for FTF and a couple of themed swappables in the cache.