And now one for those visitors that may not cache much here in Utah, but seem to get around.
Find one cache in every 250' altitude band up to 11,000
Then one cache over 11,000 feet. (part of me wanted to go higher, but I decided not to at this point)
Once again, Wherigos do not count. Letterboxes and Puzzle (challenge) caches will only count if they are at the cache coordinates. If they are not you will need to find another.
Document your finds like this, or you can do a bookmark if you put the altitudes in it.
- 0-250' GC15NZV The Dikes of Odiorne Point
- 250-500' GC33E6X 1st International EarthCache Event
- 10500-10750' GC1FBEG Skyline Drive Cache
- 10750-11000' GCGJ2M Monroe Mountain Cache
- 11000'+ GC2DG6M Big Horseshoe East