I should have called this the Crazy you do not have a life, Superhooper55 challenge, but it would not fit.
You need to do the following (all viewable from your stats page, and your caches found, except for #7)
- Find at least 100 caches from six different cache types (a minimum of 600 caches)
- At least 9 months with over 200 caches each month (in Finds for Each Day of the Year on stats page).
- Every day column (in Finds for Each Day of the Year on stats page) should be at least 50 caches.
- Have found at least 500 from three different container sizes.
- Found A cache on a cache trip, work trip, or vacation. I define this as at least 500 miles from home. (your longest cache away from home)
- At least 60 of the 81 Terrain/Difficulty Combinations (about 75%).
- Lets not forget favorites to top it all off. Find at least 7 of the 20 top favorite caches from any state or province (1/3 almost). You can gather that information here. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx Then fill in your country and state/province, then sort by favorites (click the blue ribbon) This is the only one you have to state in your log. This is at the time you are claiming the find.
My list? Utah - 8 of the 20