I love the variety of geocaching. From the traditional by the stream to the hill top virtual cache, or the complicated puzzle, each different type of cache brings a whole new experience. So this challenge encourgaes you to find lots of different types of caches.
The 8 of 8 challenge. This cache could be completed by finding just 64 geocaches, though how many it takes is up to you. In order to find this cache you must:
- Log 8 different caches in 8 different cache types (icons). For example eight traditional caches, eight multi caches, etc.
- Any combination of icons is accepatable so long as they appear on the geocaching website.
- This includes grandfathered caches such as virtuals and even locationless caches.
- No multiple finds on a cache and no logging your own caches.
- All icons are as they appear on the statistics page, for example, all event types (event, CITO, MEGA) count individually.
- All logs will be checked using the finders profile page and stats page. If this is not possible then please log each cache indivdually in your log.
- Should you not meet these requirements, your log will be deleted.
At the time of publication I have 9 different icons that meet this criteria.
Have fun finding all those caches.