Wargrave railway station
Is a railway station in the village of Wargrave in Berkshire, England.
The station is served by local services operated by First Great Western on the Henley-on-Thames branch between Henley-on-Thames and Twyford 1.75 miles (2.8 km) to the south. There is a single platform serving both directions.
It is a ten-minute walk from the station to the High Street of Wargrave.
When the Great Western Railway opened the Henley Branch Line ed on 1 June 1857, the only intermediate station was at Shiplake.
The company provided no station at Wargrave; apparently it considered Twyford station close enough. After many complaints from the villagers the GWR opened a station in 1900. At the time the line was double, so two platforms and a footbridge were provided.
The station retained its Great Western Railway building until 1988 when British Rail had it demolished as "unsafe". There is now no station building at Wargrave.