The published coordinates bring you to a viewpoint in Bray. You can locate the cache by following the directions listed below.
Please take note of the terrain rating. I have set it high for the worst case scenario: rough, wet weather. You will need to walk over some rocks and on a very narrow rough path with a drop to the right. There is some subsidence on the path which could worsen. You may decide this is not suitable for young children, and please be careful if the sea is rough. You should still be able to complete the steps to find the cache if it's rough, but there could be waves crashing very close by.
To Find the Cache:
- Looking towards Bray Head, you will see a fork in the path infront of you. Choose the lower path to the left and walk until you reach the furthest fence.
- You will see steps to your right. Follow the steps all the way down to the beach below.
- At the end of the steps, turn left and walk until you meet another set of steps.
- Go up the steps. Follow the 'path' all the way to the wall, always keeping the grassy bank on your immediate left.
- The cache can be found at the last post.
The container is small containing a stamp so you can stamp your book, but please do not remove the stamp from the container - it's not a trade item! Feel free to add your own stamp to the logbook.