the station first opened in 1858 and was then named New Brompton Station. It became Gillingham Station 1912.
A average of 2.4 million passengers used the station in 2013. Th e station was give a Major face lift between 2010-2012 and the original entrance to the station on Railway Street was reopened as a side entrance. The station is situated close to the mighty Gills FC.
Please beware high muggle area!!!!
Well done to Geobrat27 for the FTF