One of a pair of Challenge caches with a seasonal theme, this at Christmas Furze and the other at Christmas Common . The cache is at the published co-ordinates, but before you can log as Found you must:
- Find twenty different NON Traditional caches whose first letter of the name spells out
A L T E R N A T I V E C H R I S T M A S
- Caches starting with special characters or numerals cannot be used
- Each must be listed on Geocaching.com
- Each one must be in the UK
- They must be found in the correct order (ie A then L then T etc)
- Finds predating publication of this cache qualify
- Qualifying caches must be active on the day you found them
- Archived caches qualify, as long as they were active when logged by you
- You MUST have at least five cache types from the list below *
- The balance can be any number of any NON-traditional types of your choice
- You may seek out the cache and sign the log before qualifying, and post a note on the cache page to this effect, but you cannot log as ‘Found’ until you qualify
- You must list your qualifying caches in your Found log with GC number, cache name, cache type and date found by you, or list in an attached image. I cannot accept a bookmark list as this will not show the qualifying caches in the correct order or dates found.
- This cache has a companion cache which requires similar qualifications, but for that cache all qualifying caches must only be Traditionals
- * Your twenty qualifying caches must include at least five different types from this list: (for those who started caching long enough ago, Locationless caches also qualify, so any of these eleven cache types are appropriate:
If you use a Qualifications Checker on a third party web site, please make sure that it is checking ALL criteria, and not missing a vital factor (eg FIVE cache types required).
Please use the parking indicated in additional waypoints and walk in from the north west. You are strongly advised NOT to walk in from the A413, a fast and dangerous road with no adequate parking.
This cache contains one of four values,
all of which you will need to access this Challenge Bonus cache.