Skip to content

<

Doué - L'église de Douces

A cache by Les GeoSurDoué & OT Doué Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 01/02/2015
Difficulty:
1.5 out of 5
Terrain:
1.5 out of 5

Size: Size:   micro (micro)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:

L'église de Douces


Photo église



Drapeau français

Note : dans cette cache vous trouverez un indice utile pour la cache bonus des églises GC5JHJ6.

Douces faisait partie, au 9ème siècle, de la "Villa Spinacra" qui fut divisée à cette époque en trois Paroisses: Montfort, Brossay et Douces. Suite au don de Charlemagne en 1001 au chapître Saint Maurice une église  fut construite et une petite agglomération se fonda autour. Un curé, Pierre Marty, fut nommé en 1802.
L’église et le presbytère sont en bon état, le clocher ne tient ni au chœur ni à la nef, il est adossé autour et en dehors entre l’un et l’autre. Elle est dédiée à Saint Maurice et comporte une base romane, mais elle fut entièrement reconstruite de 1863 à 1867 dans le style du 13ème siècle.

Source : ville-douelafontaine.fr


Cette cache est une petite multi à une seule étape ; prenez votre crayon.

Sur la stèle, côté Est en haut, combien y a-t-il de roses sur la couronne ? Réponse = Z.
Coordonnées finales : N 47°11.1XX'  W 0°15.6YY'
XX = 10*Z + 27
YY = 20*Z + 18

Prenez votre crayon.


UK Flag

Note : in this cache you will find a useful clue for the churches bonus cache GC5JHJ6.

Douces was part, in the 9th century, of the "Villa Spinacra" which at that time was divided into three parishes: Montfort, Brossay and Douces. Following the Charlemagne donation in 1001 to chapter Saint Maurice, a church was built and a small agglomeration founded around. A priest, Pierre Marty, was appointed in 1802.
The church and rectory are in good condition, the tower does not hold to the choir nor the nave, it is leant around and outside between the one and the other. It is dedicated to Saint Maurice and has a Romanesque base, but was completely rebuilt from 1863 to 1867 in the 13th century style.

Translated from source: ville-douelafontaine.fr


This cache is a short multi in a single step; bring your own pen.

On the stele, East side up, how many roses are on the crown? Answer = Z.
Final coordinates: N 47°11.1XX'  W 0°15.6YY'
XX = 10*Z + 27
YY = 20*Z + 18


Avec l'aimable participation de l'office de tourisme de Doué-la-Fontaine et sa région.
With the kind participation of the tourist office of Doué-la-Fontaine and its region.

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

Tbhggvèer / thggre

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)