35mm Canister hidden near to Southease Station on the South Downs Way.
SideTracked information page
Please replace the cache as found.
Southease Station was opened as "Southease and Rodmell Halt" on 1 September 1906, named after the two nearby villages in the Ouse Valley; Southease, ½ mile to the west, and the slightly larger Rodmell, more than a mile away. The station is unmanned with two platforms. There is a level crossing immediately north of the station.. The crossing is a user-controlled crossing with barriers which can be raised or lowered by authorised users in possession of a key. There is a pedestrian gate for walkers and cyclists and a footbridge over the line.
Vg'f va n ubyr, ohg abg n jubyr.