[EN] Location: the entrance to the small town Bibrka (“bibr” means ‘beaver’). The town was at first named in 1211 year as a place where beaver hunters lived. The town got Magdeburg rights in 1469 year. But the great wildfire in 1474 and Turkish stabbing in 1502 destroyed the town. There were only 26 buildings by the census of 1661 year. Today in the town you can see two churches (built in 1405 and 1906) and the monument of beaver on the other entrance to the town.
More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibrka
The cache is hidden near the knight
[UA] Локація: в’їзд до невеликого міста Бібрка. Перша згадка датується 1211 роком, як місце проживання мисливців на бобрів. В 1469 році місто отримало Магдебурзьке право. Але велика пожежа 1474 року та турецький напад 1502 року зруйнували місто. За переписом 1661 року в місті було лише 26 будинків. В місті є стародавній оборонний костел святого Миколая (1405 рік), церква Покрови Пресвятої Богородиці (1906 року) та пам’ятник бобру (на іншому в’їзді в місто).
Більше інформації: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibrka
Кеш схований біля лицаря