“RICHLAND should be your LAST STOP when picking up your coin. Go to Pasco, Kennewick and West Richland before going to Richland. They will stamp your passport and give you the city X's. Take the completed passport to Richland and they will give you the Richland X and the base map.”
Tri-Cities 2015 Geocoin Challenge
Hidden Treasures of the Mid-Columbia
- Travel around Tri-Cities (including West Richland) to find 28 of the 32 geocaches and 1 of the 4 multi or puzzle caches to earn a geocoin map with four trackable “X marks the spot” magnetic puzzle pieces.
- All the caches have code words or paper punches. You will need a total of 7 in any combination for each city, plus 1 multi/mystery of your choice (multi/mystery caches are shaded) for a total of 29 cache finds.
- Upon successful completion of the challenge, one X per city and one base map will be awarded per household (which will give you one complete set).
- Kids (12 and under) who complete the challenge the weekend of the event will receive a prize.
- You must also have a geocache account to receive your geocoin.
Geocoin Challenge Entry Form
Kennewick: K01-GC5P0CA, K02-GC5P0CG, K03-GC5P0DT, K04-GC5P0EC, K05-GC5P0EM, K06-GC5P0EX, K07-GC5RDBT, K08-GC5VR3A
Pasco: P01-GC5PHWF, P02-GC5PHWC, P03-GC5PHW8, P04-GC5PHVD, P05-GC5PHWP, P06-GC5PHWT, P07-GC5PHVT, GC5PHVM
Richland: R01-GC5NXTX, R02-GC5RMEP, R03-GC5MZQX, R04-GC5MZR1, R05-GC5NXX1, R06-GC5NXR8, R07-GC5NXRM, R08-GC5NXTJ
West Richland: W01-GC5PKN1, W02-GC5PKN3, W03-GC5PKN5, W04-GCPKN6, W05-GC5PKNA, W06-GC5PKNB, W07-GC5PKND, W08GCPKNF
Don't forget to get the partial set of cords for the Bonus Cache GC5Y33F